Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The First Post

Hi, my name is Kate and I love to knit. I live in Rochester, New York so I have plenty of opportunity to make roasty-toasty sweaters, socks, bags, vests, hats, mitties (that's Kate-slang for mittens) and other fun things. Besides knitting I am a partner in a local investment management firm. I am the chief compliance officer for our firm. I love to swim and am a member of our local area U.S. Masters Swim Team. That might imply that I'm some sort of expert swimmer, but I'm not. I just like to swim and stay in shape. I'm married, work with my husband and I have a 16 year old son who is a delight. We live with two "fab" cats - I'll get their photos posted at some point - who kindly work around my yarn (most of the time). I set up this blog so I could participate in Secretpals8. I'm psyched. I'll blog again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home