Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Rambling on....

I enabled the blog to make comments easier today.... I learend that from my new Secret Pal that I was assigned. Yes....

I received my Secret Pals 8 assignment (my new spoil-ee) today. I can't wait to get started. I'll have to do some thinking because she is alergic to smoke and pets. I have pets so making a gift may be tough. But as I type this I'm thinking perhaps I could work on a project at my office (since I own my own business the boss doesn't care!). My knitting is going slowly this week. I have a conference to attend, lots of volunteer activities and it is GORGEOUS outside. I'm finishing up a secret project that will be disclosed and posted on the blog later in the year (weaving in ends and working on the trim). I also am ready to bind off the socks. I think after I finish the socks I can give myself permission to start another project. I've found one I really like in the new issue of Interweave Knits - see page43 - probably just the shell. TTFN

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kate!

Just a quick note to let you know I am your SP8! I look forward to spoiling you over the next three months! I hope you enjoy being spoiled. Talk to you soon.....

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cybergran viewing the blog site and think it is pretty great.Should have a picture of the cable knit sweater in lavender on the site.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home