Sunday, September 17, 2006

Clapotis is fini!



Just in time for fall - a nice cozy shawl. Click on the top photo to see the detail. It was made from Lorna's Laces - Lion and Lamb - color "Jeans". The pattern is, of course, from knitty.com (http://knitty.com/ISSUEfall04/PATTclapotis.html) It was the best project - new, different (love those dropped stitches!) easy, great for doing while watching TV and wonderfully versatile, wearable and gorgeous. The project bottleneck has been opened. I think there will be several FOs in the next few weeks. Woo Hoo! (Because I already have a winter wool vest project ready to go - from the latest issue of Knit Simple - Nora Gaughan - yep - CABLES! and lots of them). Knit on!

4 Comments:

Blogger Knithole: a blog about my knitting said...

Kate- It's beautiful! Great job. It makes me want to knit another one, since I gave the one I made to my mother-in-law. Love it.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katie.... one day can you teach me how to knit? If the women during WWII had time to knit, surely I can do it, too! Seriously, I enjoyed reading your latest entries.... Love, Mary

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate -- It came out fabulous!!! What a terrific job.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home