Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Beefing up the Blog


Ok - I decided that this blog needs some beefing up so I'm going to add a photo of myself. How ego-centric. But - since I've been in SP8 I have been fortunate enough to see a pic of my spoil-ee who lives all the way out in Washington State. It was fun to see what she looked like. So, I'm posting a photo here. This was from a fun "girls weekend" at my Mom's house down in Florida over a year ago. My sisters and sister-in-law and I all gathered there for a weekend of crafting. We had a blast and I sure hope we can repeat that event some time in the future. My knitting is going slow this week. I have a great excuse, though...today is my 20th wedding anniversary. We've been celebrating. And... we are off for a little get-away this Friday. My son will be staying with his grandmother and we will be headed down to the Bristol Harbour Inn- about an hour from here.



It is a romantic weekend get away - my husband's idea and I can't wait. I'm going to send my blog link to my hubby. So as you read this....Thanks HUBBY!
TTFN

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated Anniversary! I hope you have a nice weekend trip with your hubby!

Hopefully before you leave or when you return you will have a package!

Your SP

2:32 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Thanks SP! I'll keep you posted (get it? "posted")
Smiles,
Kate

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO proud of my sister-in-law in the Blogosphere!!! Keep up the good work Kate - Stay creative - Hal

7:59 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Thanks Hal! -I'm having a great time of it.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home