Monday, May 22, 2006

Look what came in the mail today!


Thanks Secret Pal for such a terrific package. I was having a gray-day here in Rochester today and your fabulous felted fuchsia bag and book really perked me up. I had to get a post up right away. What a super pattern. I love the intertwining handle. I'd love to know where you got the pattern. It's a perfect size for the book too. I think I'll keep it with me in my van so when I'm waiting to pick up my son at the golf course I'll have a fashionable tote for my new favorite book. You're super, secret pal!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your package. The bag patten is the Sophie bag by Booga J. Her website is http://boogaj.typepad.com/knitting/

Happy knitting and Happy reading.

Your SP

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home