Friday, May 26, 2006

It Arrived!!


Well - it arrived - my Lorna's Laces Lion and Lamb silk and wool yarn(color "Jeans") to make....drum roll...the clapotis: http://knitty.com/ISSUEfall04/PATTclapotis.html . I know this may be "old hat" for some of you reading the blog, but for me it is a new and exciting project. The yarn feels wonderful and the picture does not do it justice. It has a lovely sheen and I can't wait to finish just one more project so that I can give myself permission to start Clapotis.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a clap on the stix now too.... not old had. Old friend! I love rochester BTW!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

thanks Mama-E! BTW I enjoy your web site and think you are doing a great job moderating SP8!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate,

Thanks for sending me info about your latest adventure - blogging!! I can see how this can take up precious knitting time. The blue yarn for the scarf/wrap is beautiful. I can see why you love this!

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home